Are you interested in protecting the interests of all who live and work here as well as helping to shape the future of Chelsea? If so, then join us today.
For nearly 90 years the Society has taken a keen interest in what happens in Chelsea – from how to preserve and conserve the historic architecture to how to inform and influence the infrastructure that will serve a community in the twenty-first century. By joining today you will become part of a group that explores the past while influencing the future.
As a member you receive:
- Regular newsletters and website articles, informing you of what is happening behind the scenes in Chelsea
- Events, lectures and debates with interesting speakers and topics
- Visits to buildings and sites of particular note
- A special exhibition every two years
- A summer party in a local venue of interest
- Support and assistance on issues relating to planning or historical research
- Annual Report featuring specially written articles on local people and on subjects of interest to Chelsea
Cost of membership:
We charge only £20 per year for an individual membership and £30 for joint members at the same address. These funds support our involvement in planning issues and organising lectures and events as well as managing and maintaining the Chelsea Society’s archive, which is full of valuable items of local interest. We have recently introduced Corporate Membership to encourage local businesses, large and small, to benefit from the Society.
Individual – £20
Household – £30
Corporate – From £150 depending on size of company
If you would like to become a member simply print out the MEMBERSHIP-FORM-AND-DD – 19.4.17
Please send the completed forms to:
The Chelsea Society, 28 Hugon Road, London SW6 3EN
Please note that this is a postal address only