Gold Standard Award Scheme: Support and Recognition for Tenant and Resident Associations
- for general Tenant and Resident Association information see the Tenant and Resident Association page
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is proud to offer the Gold Standard Award to recognise tenant and resident associations representing their local community. A Gold Standard association is one that is an expert at seeking out residents’ views and has put in place procedures to ensure those views are heard.
To apply for the award, download the guidance booklet and application form. If you’d prefer a hard copy, please contact the Community Engagement Team using the details on this page.
Gold Standard guidance booklet [PDF] (file size 1Mb)
Gold Standard application form [PDF] (file size 566Kb)
The benefits of achieving the award include:
- a one-off grant of £500
- recognition at an annual ‘Gold Standard’ event with opportunities to meet Councillors and key partners
- increased access to decision-making bodies in the Royal Borough
- councillors to attend AGMs subject to availability
- a certificate to display
- a logo to be used on association letter heads or newsletters